Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Request fo Du'a

Bismillaah irRahmaan irRaheem
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious , Most Merciful!
Assalaam 'Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakaatuhu!
Respected Brothers and Sisters!
Hope this email reaches you while you are in the best of health, Iman and circumstances...
I haven't been online much lately owing to my pregnancy ... I'm in my final month and I request you all to make special Du'as for me and my baby, insha ALLAH, so everything goes well, and Allah blesses me with healthy, cute, righteous offspring that insha ALLAH will be a spearheading force for the Deen, and Sadaqah Jariyah and a coolness to the eye for the parents, insha ALLAH...
And pls bear with the inactivity of the group in the coming days...pls dont unsubscribe from the group...It will a matter of a month or two, after which i hope i will be able to take up my duties again...
Jazakumullahu Khayran Kathiran!
Fi Amaan ALLAH
~Shaz -- Seeking Jannah~
Seeking the Path to Jannah ~ Join now for your daily dose of Islamic Inspiration!
Join
Sisters Seeking Jannah (Exclusively for Sisters!)
Visit and coment on
My Personal Blog and the StPtJ Writers' official Blog